Stupid Seat Anchor
With the Stupid Seat Anchor — aka, “The Bratwurst” — you’ll add quick-release convenience and extra snug security for your Stupid Car Tray. Slide in-between your seat, clip in, and pull the strap tight. Boom. You’re in.
Now made with recycled materials!
NOTE: The Stupid Seat Anchor is now included with all trays
Buy multiple Seat Anchors to easily move —and secure — your Stupid Car Tray from the front seat to the back seat.
Leave the Seat Anchor in place and simply click the strap to remove the tray to create a space for an additional passenger.
Buckle up your Stupid Car Tray to ensure your tray stays safe and sound no matter how tight you take those turns.
1. Our shipping is fast (we send out within 24hrs). States surrounding Illinois in the midwest, arrival is usually within 2-3 days. For other states in the continental USA, shipping time is typically between 3-7 days.
2. Spend $75 on any order and we will ship your order for FREE!
3. If you'd like to return the product, you can contact us here. We will process your return within 24hrs and send you a refund upon receipt of the returned tray. Please note that you may request a discounted return shipping label from us, which will be deducted from your refund total. You may return within 30 days of receiving your order.
1. The Stupid Car Tray is manufactured in the USA. Our manufacturing partner is a 3rd generation injection molding company in Illinois.
2. The Stupid Car Tray is 17.5" long x 12" wide x 4.5" tall on the side with legs.
1. Installing the Stupid Car Tray is easy and does not require any tools. You can view a demo video here.
2. Although the tray is dishwasher safe, we recommend simply wiping the tray with a soft cloth and general household spray cleaner, such as 409. Too many cycles in a dishwasher begins to deteriorate the grippy rubber around the tray, so hand washing is the way to go.
Stupid Seat Anchor
So this Stupid car tray popped up as an ad on my socials and I hemmed and hawed for weeks on if I should get one for my cupless rear seats in my MINI. Well, they had to go and run a BOGO during black Friday and I gave in.
Dammit, if it's just not a simplistically clever idea. People will scoff and say it's overpriced, but so are those drinks at Starbucks.
My only complaint/wish and reason for 4 stars is that the cup/mug holders are TOO big. Not everyone carries a Nalgene bottle. Smaller bottles and cups slosh about in the cavernous void of the holders. A simple drop-in reducer would be excellent. Now it's up to me and a trip to the Depot to fix the problem.
The tray works great for long distances, and the customer service is wonderful. Happy customer.
For such a simple product, I'm surprised that nobody thought of it before. I'm also surprised that I've survived this long without one. I especially appreciate the the dual shopping bag hooks on the front of the tray.
on all order over $65
within 30 days of purchase
Made in the USA
designed & manufactured in the USA
Versatile. Durable. Portable.
ONE TRAY. COUNTLESS USES.
The Stupid Car Tray and Accessories make it simple to use in a variety of ways. Perfect for DoorDashers, busy parents, daily commuters, van life, and oh so much more.
How it Works
GET TO KNOW THE STUPID CAR TRAY
Some people think we're genius. And who are we to argue? We'll let you be the judge.
NO MESS. NO STRESS.
CUSTOMERS ALSO LIKE
Before you know it, you'll be picking up a second, third, and maybe even fourth Stupid Car Tray.
GET THE ULTIMATE CAR ACCESSORY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You've got questions, we've got answers.